MODERN MENTORING: MODERN MOTIVATION 3 MONTH TASTER
Do you have a project, hobby, sideline, or business that you are hopelessly, inexplicably not making progress with? Do you give yourself a good "talking to" promise to do much better, make a super-cali-tastic spreadsheet checklist, buy a swanky new notebook and then promptly ignore it all? Ignore the notebook, the checklist AND the business?
Are you always running around like a super busy BLUE ARSE FLY - and yet you never seem to get much done?
Are you shattered, demotivated and convinced that success happens to OTHER PEOPLE?
Do you wish you had someone objective to sound your ideas with? Someone who has been in your exact shoes, been working really hard, but not smart for many years, been focussing on every single tiny detail but not getting any big plans made? Do you wish you could share your thoughts and ideas with someone who is creative and positive about problem-solving? Instead of someone in your family who is too exhausted to listen / too tired of hearing all your hair-brained projects you start but don't finish / Not someone you don't dare discuss any project with, because frankly, they offer crap advice and are always super negative.)
How about you turn your focus and energy towards someone (ME!) who has got a wide range of experience in the design and creative industry, has been responsible for a shed load of money, product development, has crowdfunded projects and opened up a real store, all whilst generally getting on with life death and divorce....?
I love to problem solve, and I love to see others transform and grow - I can offer suggestions with the benefit of emotional distance from your task, as well as 20+ years of creative industry experience.
I'm offering you an amazingly simple but super powerful membership programme that makes you more focussed, more productive, more profitable and in sorting out these three - makes you SO MUCH HAPPIER!
I'll make you accountable, not only because you're spending money on your development, (Hey, think how many weeks you went to the gym because of the money you'd forked out?) but because, you're going to set goals each month, make plans for the future that WILL HAPPEN and you'll be able to join my private Facebook group to share your ideas, fears and businesses with others as they join the programme.
Think of me as your Arch Angel, Stick AND carrot, or Imposing Great Aunt Maud who is not to be messed with! (smiles) We will get you on track, motivated, energised and you'll be more productive than ever.
You'll be investing in YOU!
Each membership tier will offer:
- A monthly Zoom call to set your goals, plan big changes and iron out any issues you're struggling with.
- Access to the private Modern Mentoring Facebook Page so you can share your business goals, talk live within the safe and nurturing group when you've got a tricky path to navigate, and of course, it's a great place to celebrate your successes.
- K will add useful content to the facebook group so you can benefit from what she's learning too!
- Affiliation programme to get rewards for signing others up!
Athletes have coaches, kids get extra coaching in Maths, so why wouldn't you get coaching to get your creative life on a much more positive and profitable track?!
There are a few options to choose from - so see which suits you best!
When are you starting?
Join me NOW.
- 3 months taster - try a stint of Modern Mentoring membership for three months. During this time you'll learn how to establish new ways of thinking, working and being. You will finally be on the path to fulfilling your potential! - You'll learn invaluable productivity skills, you'll get super accountable and discover how powerful it feels to be able to wittle procrastination down to a whisper! The Modern Mentoring Taster gives you access to the private Facebook group where K will share top tips, and you can network with other creatives who have chosen to change their lives. You will also have 1 group Zoom call per month to keep you on track. It will be a safe and nurturing forum to share ideas, feelings and plans and it's a vital space to iron out any project hiccups. Sharing a problem is a problem halved, so why would it be any different for your hobby/brand/art-form/business?
- Are you ready to retrain like an athlete and learn how to get your creative and business MoJo back?